Stephanie Blanco, CPA
Stephanie Blanco is the company’s longest tenured manager reporting directly to president John Kasperek, Jr. She is responsible for oversight of all auditing and accounting functions and serves as lead on most engagements. Her technical skills are of the very highest caliber, with unparalleled knowledge and experience in governmental, educational and nonprofit work. She is truly an expert in all areas of the business.
Stephanie was recently elected chairperson of Government Report Review Committee (GRRC) by her peers at the Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS). A licensed CPA, Stephanie earned her Bachelor's Degree from Davenport University.
- Prepares detailed external audit and attestation services
- Collaborates with clients to identify key issues, trends, and areas of concern and identify growth opportunities and financial optimizations where assessed
- Maintains highest level of knowledge of current federal and state accounting laws and regulations in alignment with our firm’s services
- Ensures that accounting reporting systems and procedures are compliant with federal and state laws
- Defines and collects data for preparation and presentation of audit reports and relay findings
- Reviews and verifies tax returns processed by team members
- Trains, develops and manages staff including planning and assigning to ensure objectives are met
- Maintains a successful working relationship with clients and handling issues with tact and poise